milfart-you dominate in me

Linda Comics-Introduction

 


I'm Linda, I was born a man but I feel and think like a woman. i like being a woman while I was a man, one of my employees at the store I owned understood this and since he had time to find a woman, he made me his. he turned me into a woman and I even fell in love with him


my baby just wanted to cum and found me but I felt like I had never known him inside me and I loved him
of course he left me when he found a normal woman
he literally spat at me you will tell me reasonable. he left me for a normal woman and I remained a sissy continuing to dress and act like a woman everyone in our town laughed at me and rewarded him because he managed to both fuck his boss and make him a woman wearing petticoats and heels and when he got tired of him he quit

this is how a 21 year old man spoiled a 45 year old man, but i still think about him and sigh

Σχόλια

  1. Great Dubai is a First Global Platform where you can rent a Car on Cheap Rates. Get the Best Offers and Discounts on Rent a Car Dubai for all kinds of automobiles like Audi Audi TT 45 for rent in Dubai and other Economy, Luxury and Sports Cars.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

2