milfart-you dominate in me

they left me nude in a telephone booth

 

-

-sir i met someone beautiful in a bar and told me to come here and have sex

 

he flattered me all the time telling me how beautiful my face is, how perfect my legs are and what a nice body I have

So I gave in

-and what was his name?

- I don't know, I forgot to ask

And we came here and I was given to him and it was so beautiful

-and what happened and you ended up naked?

-his wife spotted us, grabbed him by the hair while he was holding my clothes and dragged him to their house to sober him up

-Understood

- my good sir, look at my mess

but don't look at me because I'm shy

what a shame my god have you ever seen a lady like that in the street?

-no, but the truth is that real ladies make sure not to find themselves in such a situation

-ah, how right you are, my good sir

What will he think of me seeing me like this?

You'll think I'm easy going

Oh what should I do? how will I return home to my man whom I love so much?

-I don't know how you will get back to your husband but I know you can have a good time thinking about the way

Shall I go into the phone booth and show you?

-of course

ah you are so good

thank you for helping me


Σχόλια

2