milfart-you dominate in me

i am late...(small novel)

 



"baby your legs are driving me crazy" I heard from behind me as I walked down the street

"I've never seen such long legs before," the guy kept saying

I wished he would get bored and go away but he kept following me and commenting in an admittedly cute style

 

at some point out of curiosity I turned to see who he was or rather what he was like

and oh my god was he gorgeous

I was treated to a coffee, which later turned into dinner, and dinner turned into drinks at a beautiful bar by the sea

 

even though it was autumn we found ourselves both naked in the night on the beach

what a night

In the morning with the first light of the sun when I woke up I dressed to leave

He asked me

"where are you going;"

I told him

"I also have a husband who is waiting for me at home, I told him yesterday at noon I will go out to buy cigarettes and I will be gone for 18 hours"

 

now I was walking down the street again thinking of a good excuse

I couldn't tell my husband that I was missing so many hours because I gave in to the flirtations of a gorgeous bum who liked my legs

 

 

These thoughts were interrupted by voices behind me

Two men were commenting

"what kind of woman are you?

I turned and looked at them

God does this town only have nice men?

I thought I'd meet them and the excuse for my husband could wait a little longer

Σχόλια

2