milfart-you dominate in me

felt in love in larnaca

 when i visited larnaca in cyprus i met a beautiful migrant worker from bangladesh on the street He was coming home from work and my gaze fell on him He was so masculine and handsome that my legs started shaking, my heart started pounding, my breath stopped and my whole body and mind wanted him like hell He, long away from his place, felt the desire to make love And he did to me in a dark alley like no one else had done to me before I don't know what he thought seeing a half-naked European Mediterranean man dressed as a woman maybe he thought he was so strong, so masculine, and so worthy that I deserved to wear sexy short skirts and negligees just for him when the sex with him ended it took me days to recover... and I still think about him took my dignity and pride in a dark alley and I want him to do it again again and again



Σχόλια

2