milfart-you dominate in me

a day full of excitemens and embarassements in public

 

whats happened to me yesterday

i just  walking  by the  sea when a fisherman  starting  flirting me

And i can hardly  say no to a fisherman cause i know what they capable of  doing

When  he finished i was so happy  but i had pain in the butt


he left me without saying anything and i decide to  wash myself from  his sperm in my body before i continue my walk  in the  city

i get into the sea 


when i  come out of a sea i see amaried man starfing  at me.

he didnt need to try a lot to lay my dody in the sand and made love


when he finished ,he took my colthes as i slept tired and gone awat. 

how am i supposed to go home now having only a towel with me?

ohhh i felt so dirty and shamed as i took the way back home crossing the streets of the city almost nude


a teenager with a  shell phone wants t  take a photo of me

as he stand besides me i feel my legs trebling

its two shame when you exposed to so younger man

and was become better and better

in the 3 men in the  middle of the street start flirting and teasing with me





in the  end for the 3rd in a day 3 more men made love to me in  an alley by  daylight



Σχόλια

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

2